10 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
TAKE TEMPERATURE AUTHOREGATES TO 200°C DURING THE SUBLIMATION.
Thanks to temperature control:
- better evaporation of oxalic acid at the lowest possible temperature is obtained without running the risk of it losing its effectiveness by dissociating itself at higher temperatures.
- saves time because it is not necessary to de-energize and cool the sublimator between one treatment and the next
Lasting time 1:30 minutes per hive
- the battery lasts longer
- can work for thousands of treatment cycles.
- the sublimator stops working before it has completely discharged (and therefore before it has ruined) the battery.
- The electrical circuit is isolated from the metal parts and therefore, unlike other sublimators, there is no risk of short circuit if several sublimators powered by the same battery enter into contact between them.
BROWN BASE FOR LIFTING REGINES
Stainless steel wire -Apiculture frame...
Apibioxal based on Oxalic Acid Summer and...
Retractable drawer in galvanised sheet metal...
Metal 4-position disc
Chinese picking, both plastic and bamboo
Candied paste for vitamin-protein bees 1 kg...
Galvanized handle for hive