Incubator A-100 for 300 cells.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
INCUBATRICE PER API CONTROL PANEL MOBILE WOOD - MOD. FIEM A-100
From the fifth day after translating, until the eve of hatching, i.e. the tenth day, the real cells can end their development cycle in an incubator.
The introduction of the use of the incubator by Italian breeders is becoming more and more widespread: they group the cells 6 days after translating and give birth to the queens in the incubator. With a capricious climate like ours, this is an intelligent method that allows you to mark the virgins before introducing them into the nuclei. This introduction must take place within the first four days of birth. It is also necessary to know that a virgin queen is more difficult for bees to accept than a real cell ready to hatch.
Use the incubator for queens
Ignite the incubator one day before use to check the exact recording of the operating temperature.
Place the supplied water-filled tray at the bottom to create the necessary moisture.
If necessary, use the digital temperature control thermostat (33.3°C, corresponding to 92°F).
The digital decimal thermostat regulates the operation of the heating element while the fan remains constantly moving.
Introduce the cell after the operation (day 9).
It is advisable to follow, for a better result, the methods of use of the game of the queens for a development up to one day before the flickering both for the birth of the queen directly in the incubator with subsequent acceptance of the queen born by means of our special accessory.
- Chipboard cabin with sp. 20mm (or optionally in insulated steel panels with polystyrene cavity);
- Forced ventilation with adjustable intensity;
- Decimal digital working temperature;
- Internal lighting;
- Mercury thermometer in °C for internal temperature control
- Any internal support structures can be evaluated and adapted to the actual use that the user of the machine has made of them according to specific requirements;
- Air humidification with the supplied tray);
- Air humidification with the supplied polystyrene cavity;
220-230 / 50-60
Internal useful sizes